Wednesday, September 07, 2016

W.P. Haynes and unknown woman, Pocahontas, West Virginia (from Dunsmore box of photos)

This photo
 
 
 
This photograph was taken by P.W. Poff. The Library of Virginia in an article about "A Guide to the Pocahotas, Virginia Carte de Viste" states (in part) that Perry W. Poff was born in Virginia about 1845.  He had a photography studio in Pocahontas, Virginia until about the mid 1890's.  Then he relocated to Mercer County where he opened a new studio. 
In a future edit of this post I will leave information about W.P. Haynes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg
it and in my view recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.