I have seven Boston Haynes and I can't seem to connect them. It seems like there were at least two of them. All were born between 1839 - 1942.
(1) Boston Haynes who was the husband of Rosabell Haynes, See Monroe County Births where a child named Nancy was born on 12/10/1876 to Boston and Rosabell. Rose died on 9/20/1877.
(2) MC Births, Vol. 1, p. 303 shows a black male child born to Boston & Sally.
(3) Boston Haynes who was the husband of (1) Bettie Lee/Betsie Haynes and (2) Mell Viney. He appears on the 1880 census at age 44, farm laborer, husband of Betsie. 1910 Census at age ??? wih his wife Mill. (this is probably the same Boston as number (1) b/c Rose died in 1877 and he married Betsie in 1877 - although there was a 2 month overlap).
(4) Boston Haynes who was the husband of Lucy J. Haynes. 1900 Census at age 58, md x 2 yrs to Lucy.
(5) Boston Haynes who was the husband of Louise Haynes. 1900 Census at age 60, mail carrier, married for 30 years to Louise, with his adopted daughter Frankie Thompson who was 11.
(6) Boston Haynes who may have been the husband of Mary Erskine, See WV Death Certificate # 15702 where he appears as the father of the decedent, Lon Edgar Erskine.
(7) Boston Haynes who was the father of Ford Haynes who died in 1928 (WV Death Certificate 12675.